1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

As a new customer, I have been sorely disappointed.Their sales team is very good; however, from the fact that they have technicians that don't show, or cancel last minute.

To the fact that I had ants showing up minutes, days and weeks after right where their technicians sprayed. When asked about the no-show, the representative said that's a bad and newer technician who has had several complaints. Their products did not work (or they forgot to get) in the garage where several spiders are still hanging out. I've called them to ask for a cancellation of my contract within 30-days, and they said I could but then said there would be a fee associated with it.

So, I'd have to pay over $100 to cancel for a service that I never received. They have a after hour call center for anytime after 5pm or on the weekend that simply takes messages for someone to get back to you next business day. So they only have appointments between 8-4pm M-F. I asked what about people that have to work, why not weekends?

They've been aggressive about collecting their $99/quarterly fee, but I wish their technicians were as aggressive about getting rid of the ants still in my house. Truly trapped in a contract.

Truly unhappy.Truly still have ants.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "out of my contract with no penalties" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Truly Nolen. The most disappointing about a product or service at Truly Nolen was customer service, trapped in contract and ineffective product , but reviewer liked cute service cars with mouse ears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Truly Nolen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Truly Nolen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Truly Nolen?

Comments

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1260949

Most of the techs have no idea how to get rid of ants.They use two products and if not used right do nothing.

Spraying them does absolutely nothing.

They have Saturday service and if they told you no they were lying to you.

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1196272

They have the product to kill ants.Problem is no one really knows how to use it because they have never been trained.

As for spiders the only real way to get rid of them, for awhile, is to spray them.

Which Truly does not do.Sales guy lied to you.

Marco Island, Florida, United States #1192195

I am a neighbor of Truly Nolen on Marco Island Fl. IMO I lost 4k$ to his company. I feel the urge to advertise my experience far and wide in every local restaurant and every golf club I visit.

Thank you Truly your the best.