Turnaround Time

I contacted truly in hopes for their help however it was worst!!! they charged be close to 750 dollars for treatment that did not work.

Matthew Klein please beware of him. He claimed I had fleas and bedbugs and assured me the treatment would work. He advised to get rid of all my clothes and bring them to the cleaners. I even went as far as getting a storage.I got rid of my couch and bedset.

I started sleeping on the bathroom floor. 7 months later I'm still getting bitten with proof of pictures. I asked for a full refund and they are giving me a run around in hopes that I forget. I am currently trying to get in contact with the district manager.

My next step is my lawyer and help me howard.

This is wrong !! I urge you NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH TRULEY NOLEN!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Von89 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service model. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of truly nolen bed bug pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $750. Truly Nolen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned truly nolen bed bug pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Truly Nolen.

Comments