1.5
Service Scheduling

We used Truly Nolen's rodent control plan for rats in the attic.Their technicians came out at least dozen times, however the problem was not fixed.

We still had rodents 10 months after their initial visit. The last technician/manager claimed there were no traces of rodents and could not offer me a resolution or a refund despite the fact that I told him we could hear the rats and there were droppings in the attic. He said I needed documentation. A few days later, a rat was caught in a trap.

I sent the technician the picture. He still argued the fact that we had rats. Truly Nolen was a total waste of $600.

We had to have someone else take out the dead rats and close the entry points.Will never use Truly Nolan again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Truly Nolen. The most disappointing about rats extermination from Truly Nolen was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Truly Nolen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Truly Nolen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Truly Nolen?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1244521

How can you complain about the service that was performed.But give it 3 stars in the review.

You gave the website, refund policy and scheduling 1 star each.It sounds like you were trying to scam a refund.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #996649

You can hire City Best Pest Control company, it is a verified company who offers rodent control services at very affordable cost.