Turnaround Time

They over sprayed my yard and killed it.We came down from up North and we found ant hills and dollar weeds in our yard.

They were healthy and growing. Not a good thing. Truly Nolan was to spray our yard all summer at least they were getting paid to do so. We called them when we got here.

They came and sprayed. A week later everything was turning brown. We called, they came out and said it was their fault that the yard had died. They asked me what I wanted them to do and I told them I wanted them to reseed and give me free yard care for a year.

He said that the owner was in Arizona and would get in touch with him to see if that was ok. This was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from them.

In the mean time I canceled my service.Going to get someone who is honest and reliable

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "free reseeding and maintence for a year". The author is overall dissatisfied with Truly Nolen. The most disappointing about truly nolen pest control service from Truly Nolen was service, service provided and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Truly Nolen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Truly Nolen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Truly Nolen?

Comments

michelle.senner
Tucson, Arizona, United States #1097381

Can you please contact me directly with your name and address so my team and I can investigate this?We did have our annual managers' meeting here in Tucson all last week so managers were not as available as they normally are to address customers' concerns.

Thank you for the opportunity to make this right.

Michelle Nolen Senner

Truly Nolen of America, Inc.

michelle.senner@trulymail.net