7031-B FL-52, Bayonet Point, FL 34667, USA
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My first complaint is the provider showed up unannounced on the wrong day.Inspection was scheduled for a Saturday with a time window between 9-11am.

It's Friday at 8:20AM. She was sitting outside in her vehicle to call and tell me that she arrived, but my house is numbered wrong because she had been driving around in circles. [insulting]. We are a corner lot.

I didn't have any trouble finding the house when I looked to buy it. She also went on to talk about her big event she had to go to on Saturday which was why she couldn't come out as planned. I was about to leave for work, so I obviously was inconvenienced by her arrival. I told her I would come out to meet her.

It was raining, so I waited a minute or two at the door. She remained in her vehicle and didn't look to be doing anything other than sitting, so I walked up. She lowered her window and said hi. I asked if she was planning on coming out?

She said "oh yeah I didn't see you." Apparently I was seen since she lowered the window. This was just such an unprofessional start. She said there was no estimate since I'm not hiring an annual service so bee removal was just a flat fee of $350. They'd come out twice within a month to spray.

I called about bees and ants though and she said she can't look at the 2 ant mounds unless I buy the annual service. Everything I asked about on the initial call was ***.

The inspection was less than subpar.I'm looking elsewhere.

Review about: Truly Nolen Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Truly Nolen?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1341180

Called them for light bedbug infestation(1 bdrm 450 sq ft cottage) he wanted $900 for annual contract for yard included.This is rental property ,he dropped to $600 for bedbug problem when I showed him door he dropped to $450.Called local service and had them eradicated for $300 three treatments.Truly Nolen are Truly SCHIESTERS.